Have Fun at the Library
Every Fridays @ 10:30 am
Bring your little ones in and listen to some stories and enjoy some activities.
Youth Night (Ages 7 - 12)
Monthly themed activity nights for kids ages 7 to 12. Crafts, Games, Learning. Check our events page for the next event theme date and time.
Ladies Time Out
This monthly program ladies give your self a time out. Take a break from your everyday routine and come play, craft, chat, learn something new and make some new friends. Check our events page for the next event theme, date and time.
Our book club meets at 6:30pm on the last Wednesday of every month. We have copies of the book club selection on hand during the month, so you do not have to pre-order. Please note that the order of this selection may vary depending on the availability of chosen books. Check back for updates.
- January - The Bride of New France by Suzanne-Desrochers
- February - The Crazy Game by Clint Malarchuk
- March - Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones
- April - Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- May - Disclaimer by Renee Knight
- June - The Mountain Story by Lori Lansens
- September - The Birth House by Ami McKay
- October - The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey
- November - The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie by Mary Ann Shaffer
- December - none
Teen Reads (Ages 13 and up)This monthly program is full of fun and interesting activities. Check our events page for the next event theme, date and time
- sign up to play our Wii on the big screen TV with your friends... for kids, adults and seniors.
Basic Tech Help
Book your one on one appointment and receive basic help with your laptop, tablet. phone or other portable electronic device. We will do our best to help you with your questions. Please call at the library at 780-645-4904 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.
Summer Reading Program
LegoWhat can your family build together? Get a bucket and start to create! Available for in house check out. Just ask at the front desk.
If you are interested in any of these programs our programmer will be happy to chat with you. Please feel free to drop by, leave your name and number at the front desk, phone 780-645-4904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org