Because library budgets are not unlimited, the number of items each library can purchase is limited. Through interlibrary loan consortiums with the Northern Lights Library System and The Alberta Library, patrons of the St. Paul Municipal Library have access to the items in over 259 public, post-secondary, special, government and regional libraries.
Requesting an Item
- Search the TRACpac Catalogue for your item.
- To limit your search to the St. Paul Municipal Library select St. Paul Municipal Library from the Library or Format menu at the top of the screen.
- If your item is in the TRAC System, but not in the St. Paul Municipal Library, click on Request Item and enter your library barcode number and pin number (last four digits of your phone number).
- If your item is not in the TRAC system, search The Alberta Library. Here you can request an item for Interlibrary Loan.
- For any assistance with requesting an item through Interlibrary Loan please contact our Interlibrary Loans Dept. @ 780-645-4904 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org