Library is hiring! Join us for this summer!
Temporary Full time until August 25, 2023
- Planning, organizing, and facilitating the Summer Reading Program for children ages 5-15.
- Organizing activities, stories, games, songs, crafts, displays and promoting a love of reading with the children.
- Working with program coordinator to play library programs
- Assist in preparing display/event for National Day of Truth and Reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, and exemplary organizational skills, and adaptability are needed.
- Need to be able to work with technology
- Need to be able to speak English and French
- Experience working with children is an asset.
- Enrollment program or similar discipline is an asset.
As per YCW grant guidelines, candidate needs to meet the following eligibility criterion:
- Be between the ages of 16 and 30 at the start of the work term
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada.
- Be a student and intend to return to full-time studies in September.