St. Paul Municipal Library is looking for someone to run our Winter Reading Program this year.
Reporting to the library manager and program coordinator, the winter reading program coordinator will promote, plan, and run Winter Reading Program.
- Planning, organizing, and facilitating the Winter Reading Program for children ages 4-17.
- Organizing online activities, stories, games, songs, crafts, displays and promoting a love of reading with the children.
- Working with program coordinator to play library programs
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, and exemplary organizational skills, and adaptability are needed.
- Need to be able to work with technology
- Need to be able to speak fluent English and basic French
- Experience working with children is an asset.